2.03.2009

Renfrew Hall


Nice sunny day today, so I got out the old U of Idaho campus sketchbook and headed outside at lunchtime. The last time I drew in this book, devoted exclusively to scenes on this campus, was in August 2007. So it was long overdue. Had a little trouble finding a suitable place to sit, as there's still plenty of old, dirty snow around, and had to settle for a spot in the shade. That's why this was only a 20-minute sketch - my hands were freezing by the end. This is the building where I lecture every Tuesday in the spring as part of the Architectural Graphics course I teach ... so I spoke to about 140 students here in the morning, and drew the outside in the early afternoon.

1 comment:

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.