1.10.2009

First SketchCrawl


Had some high hopes for my first SketchCrawl today ... but the aforementioned recovery from strep throat meant that I never really got out of the gates. I might try for a few drawings tomorrow to make up for it, but this charcoal sketch of our dog snoozing on the couch was about all I could muster today. I think the lack of sketching compadres didn't help ... for the next crawl, I'll try to get some of my students involved. The weather should be better by then - late March? - so that might boost my output as well. It's very inspiring to see all the sketching activity happening around the world today, and far easier to look at everyone else's work than it was to generate my own ... check out the forum here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.